What is the point to life?

• Mimi
    Favorite Answer

I believe the point of life is to become completely responsible for your life and everything that happens to you and the world that you live in.

Isn't it beyond our imagination?

What I mean is; if we suppose that there is a point, something of which we can all say 'this is the point', something not yet known, but possible to know & known @ some future date; if @ that future date we learn the point of life, then surely life as we know it (where we don't know the point) ends & a new kind of life begins... now what is the point of that 'new' life?

& so on...

As we are a part of it, then posing a question about it 'as if' we are not part of it... like we would while regarding a question like 'what is the point of writing a list?'... is dangerous territory...

Is the point of live something like 'survival'? Or is this tautology?

Of course, one can write a list of reasons why one writes a list, but if one writes a list of reasons why one is writing that list, then things get highly self-referential...

Think about learning Lisp (see my blog)... it's like meditation that you can make money from...

K (antiparanoid.blogspot.com)

I truly beleive that my point to life is to cherish every single moment. Treasure moments with my kids now that they are little. Make sure that they get a fair chance in education by supporting all the way. I guess you could say that my kids are my point to life.

Let me know when you find out. Life is about 75% anger, sadness and disappointment and 25% happiness and fulfillment. I think that as individual we should be able to decide whether we want to live or not.

What is your name?

What do you like to eat?

Where do you want to live?

What do you dream about?

Upon whose life do these questions find authority?

depends on who ya ask, some say it is to praise God , others say it is to propagate, some say it is to evolve... I think it doesn't matter really, cause we're all just gonna die anyway.