Okay I just downloaded LimeWire..?

i accidentaly clicked the exit button and do you have to sign up again to get back to the place you download stuff at? cuz i can't find the thing to get back there, and if it's really easy to find out this answer you can call me electronically retarted..

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to start- search and search for limewire and if you find it then no you dont have to redownload it if you dont find it then you have to redownload it!!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Don't do it--I had a friend who downloaded a bunch of stuff from limewire and she had to re-format her whole computer because she got a virus. She lost everything on her computer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you had already downloaded it, u should see it in under your programs, and then you can get into it there....If you didn't complete downloading before you exited the system, then you need to reenter and re download the program, but check your programs first...that way you wont be using up valuable space on your pc for music!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if the download was completed there will be a round green icon on your desktop,,if you don't have that you need to download it again,,also make sure you have ante virus protection,,,you can try these 3 there free,,avg,,for virus,,,spybot search and destroy,,,for spyware,,,and A-D AWARE,from lavasoft,,,those 3 are perfectly safe and will help keep your computer cleam,,,happy computing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Just find it in your program list, it should highlight it "new programs installed" if you completely downloaded the software. but Limewire SUCKS, it gave me a huge worm use ARES or BEARSHARE

• 1 decade ago

Go to hidden icons (right down of your monitor) and you will find the Limewire icon.

• 1 decade ago

This is a good thing LimeWire is buggy and has spyware.

go with a truly clean program.

http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you are computer challenged

Boy, are you going to have a joy ride with limewire

Get ready to have your system invaded by enough grimeware to start your own junkyard !!

• 1 decade ago

I hope you've got some good anti virus software and adware because you'll need it!

• 1 decade ago

you have to sign up again hope i helped bye for now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.