What does it mean when you dream about sex alot?

I just want to know if that means anything bad. or if i'm crazy.

Favorite Answer

while gurl let me just tell u that u are not the only one I just had a talk about it my mother and daddy found a book about and not just any book a book tha I wrote and it was not just to books it was a 92page book and every to pages had something about sex and I dont just dream about it I day dream about it but they say that it is better then to have sex but if I met that guy then that will be the time but i am with u 1000% and if you wont to talk about it then my email is alexsexywoman_07@yahoo.com

If we dream about ONE THING only, then we are mentally blocking out one or more things that are bothering us. Hope the sex dreams are GREAT. Because the real thing is actually a lot of work.

Its healthy and I wish I could dream about it more. I like waking up horny

check out the post "Sex in dreams"

It's not anything bad or crazy........it's natural sometimes to dream about it..........

u horny that it just a sex hormones everyone go through it

• Brian

it means you need to come see me for a sexathon baby lol

if youu dream bout dat them you have fantasy bout some1 or something admit ya horny!

It means you're normal.

I THINK THAT IS FINE

I WHICH I COULD