Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

If you could go back and see a live show from a deceased band/performer who would you see?

I'd give anything to see the Grateful Dead with Jerry Garcia, I always passed up the shows thinking I'd catch them next time...

Favorite Answer

Jerry Garcia or Johnny Cash but really Janis Jopplin, followed by Jim Morrison, Janis had bigger balls than Jim.

the Grateful Dead 5/2/70 from Harpur College or Miles Davis and Charlie Parker from the 40's in NYC

I reckon I would like to see T Rex. Marc Bolan was a God!! Either that or Nirvana.

But looking back at the question, the moral of the story is: never pass up on the chance to see a great band thinking you 'will catch them next time'. You just never know....

Lynard Skynard

The Who when John Entwistle and Keith Moon were still alive when Tommy came out; 1975.

I wasn't born for 4 more years!

I'd like to see a 1967-era Pink Floyd with Syd Barrett as frontman.

Alice In Chains(Layne Stayley) & The Doors (Jim Morrison)

Queen

• Nirvana

Harry Chapin. Had the opportunity to see him several times in concert and he was always great. It would be wonderful to be able to see one of the most underrated singer/songwriters one more time.