Dating problems!!?

I've been dating this guy for a week now. He's really shy, so I'm always the one who has to make conversation. But, here's the thing, he's more comfortable talking to my friends than me. He talks to one of my best friends as if THEY were a couple. Why is that and what should do??? HELP!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It might mean that you need to talk to him and see why he feels more comfortable with your friend than you. If he still feels the same way, then it might be time to find someone else.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

gurl he aint keepin it real wit you dump you need some1 to pay full atttention 2 you y he gotta talk to ya friends ? all i gotta tell u iz start likin other guys

• 1 decade ago

gurl u need to talk to your friend before she stills your man it has happened to me before and it will happen to u if you let it get out of controll

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bring it to his attention. Maybe he doesnt even realize he's doing it. And if it percists, dump him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Talk to him about it...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion3.ht...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.