Dating problems!!?

I've been dating this guy for a week now. He's really shy, so I'm always the one who has to make conversation. But, here's the thing, he's more comfortable talking to my friends than me. He talks to one of my best friends as if THEY were a couple. Why is that and what should do??? HELP!

Favorite Answer

It might mean that you need to talk to him and see why he feels more comfortable with your friend than you. If he still feels the same way, then it might be time to find someone else.

Source(s): me

gurl he aint keepin it real wit you dump you need some1 to pay full atttention 2 you y he gotta talk to ya friends ? all i gotta tell u iz start likin other guys

gurl u need to talk to your friend before she stills your man it has happened to me before and it will happen to u if you let it get out of controll

Bring it to his attention. Maybe he doesnt even realize he's doing it. And if it percists, dump him.

Talk to him about it...

Source(s): If you are single or going through a break up and you are looking and need someone, please visit my site, join free and start dating: http://marateadina1.tripod.com/passion/passion3.ht...