Update:

dont forget the "why"

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Macey
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love all animals but dogs are my favorite.

They are so cute they play with you my dog always wants to play with me she licks my face and sleeps on my lap. She watches TV with me either it be baseball games, dog shows, anything I watch she sits right next me and watches she my buddy.

• 1 decade ago

I have a bunch a horse because there beuatiful dog because there playful a cat because there cute and sweet a hamster because I hold mine and a mouse because there cute like hamsters and i can hold them.But my favorite pet ever is my dog Honeybear.

Source(s): no
  • 1 decade ago

My dogs-they are with me constantly. Of course, I enjoy my snakes too.....and the cat....and the squirrels outside....But I spend the most time with my dogs.

What I read about most is the Great White Shark....love those things.

• 1 decade ago

My favorite animal is the dog. The reason being they can be friendly or tempermental just like me.

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

zedonk is my fav animal, its a cross between a zebra and a donkey, whats not to luv???

• 1 decade ago

horses i've always loved them all my life

i had horses growing up

i lived in the city growing up but didn't stop me from rided my horses almost ever day

i love the country

horses are my life

my three horses are awsome

• roli
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I love horses because when I ride one of them I am free.

• 1 decade ago

Big ol' Pit

• 1 decade ago

Dogs,because they're cute!

• 1 decade ago

any breed of dog because they are loyal and forgiving (more than most people!!!)

and parrots because they are clever and funny.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.