Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesPorsche · 1 decade ago

Can you provide me with a comparison of a Porsche Cayenne Turbo vs. a Range Rover Sport Supercharge?

Favorite Answer

ok porsche cayenne turbo s specs. All-wheel drive, Front engine, 4.5 l, 8 cylinders, Torque 530 lb.-ft. @ 2,750 - 3,750 rpm, 520 hp (SAE) @ 5,500 rpm

0-60 mph: 4.8 sec.

Top Track Speed: 168 mph

$ 111,600.00

and landrover

The Range Rover Sport Supercharged balances copious reserves of power with impressive agility and precise control. A highly efficient 4.2-litre supercharged V8 creates 390 horsepower that´s seamlessly transferred via a six-speed electronic transmission. With its satisfying signature engine note and unique bright-finish accents, the Range Rover Sport Supercharged is a world-class sports-touring SUV that exudes confidence and energy from every angle.

if your looking to buy go porsche it will be high maitnence but thr rangerover will be a nightmiror ...ive owned 5 porsches ..06.911 a 87.944, .93. 928gts a boxster and a caymen s

Source(s): porsche mechanic 2 yrs

The Porsche and Rover both have poor reliability. The Turbo is faster and more expensive, while the Rover is out of the Cayenne's league (Rover officials admit this) and a bit more comfortable. I'd get the Turbo-I'm a Porsche fan and Range Rover is owned by FORD!!!!!

The Porsche Cayenne Turbo performs like a true sports car, and it goes off road to boot(Lot's of them sold in the Middle East as well hauling serious you-know-what through the harshest conditions). The Range Rover is a great ride, but the Porsche is just light years ahead(and better quality too!) But hey...if you can afford either of these, you can probably have BOTH!!

depends... in my opinion... id go for the Range Rover... easy to drive, no hassles, and Land Rover takes you on complimentary off road events. I loved it... they teach you how to function the vehicle, and etc.. very experienced... also the range rover has air hydrolics which make it easier to enter and exit vehicle. I dislike the porsche because although it may be fast, its very small and no room to stretch out.

trust me... go for the range rover... its also cheaper but awsome machine

2 nice options.. just for the record..

cayenne turbo s, range rover overfinch and mercedes ML63...

if you want something to run... they rule!!

if you want information.. search in youtube for videos from top gear... a verry nice and objetive program from the british tv..

i hope it helps..

Source(s): me

no doubt cayenee turbo rules btw dnt get a turbo s they suk, the sort is good but not good 0-60

Here's a nice resource: http://www.edmunds.com/