My grand daughter wants to be a fireperson when she gets older. She is too big for a toy truck?

So I am looking to puchase a FDNY Cap and or T shirt,,,If you know where I can find these please let me know...Thank you

Favorite Answer

Try the official store

www.fdnyfirezone.org/

You don't say her age so I could't tell you if she is too big for a toy truck. As for the cap and T shirt I would check out FDNY on the internet or stores in NY to buy then. Good Luck.

Try www.cafepress.com

The site is a print on demand company that allows people to create and offer everything from t-shirts to books. It's highly likely someone is offering what you want.

My wife and I have a "store" at cafepress called earthmoonmars. We don't have what your looking for, but it will give you an idea of what can be found at cafepress. The easiest way to get a link to it is search for earthmoonmars on google.

This site has FDNY clothing and caps:

http://www.nyfirestore.com/ladiesfdny.html

Source(s): searched for 'FDNY cap shirt' in yahoo