pursuit of happiness .. <333?

has anyone seen the movie " the pursuit of happiness" yet ? did you have any favorite/cute/rememberal quotes ? if so , can you list them for me , please . =]

Favorite Answer

Yes i saw it this past weekend. It was very touching. I even went to the official website of the real life Chris Gardner. My favorite line in the movie is when Chris see's the guy driving a nice car and says 'i have two questions for you, What do you do and how can i do it' something to that effect. And also any scene with young Jaden Smith.

I enjoyed the movie to start with but, I'm not sure if you're American, but it seemed far too contrived and by the end I was just thinking, we know that's going to happen, could we just get on with it. It was a cliched, against all odds, American dream movie...In the UK, people in the audience stood up and cheered "Thank god!" at the end.