Positive test today...but worried.?

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years this month. We had a positive test a year and a half ago..but nothing came of it.

I have PCOS. a week and a half ago I went to the dr for lower left abd. cramping. SHe did an U/S and found that a cyst on my left ovary had ruptured do to hypersensitivity of clomid i took last month.

I had done 2 preg tests at home that week..and she did one at the office. All neg. She sent me on my way to start another month of provera and clomid..and now Metformin. She also mentioned after the U/S that I looked as if I was about to start my cycle anyday..due to the look of my uterine lining on the U/S.

A week later, after finishing my 7 days of Provera..which usually I take to well, start right away and all....nothing.

On top of that. My breasts hurt SO BAD!!

somthing had me today..so this am I took a test and got a bfp!!

I was excited...except...the week of provera??!!!

have I hurt my baby?? There is a strong warning about preg and provera. HELP?!

• Blondi
    Favorite Answer

Im sure your baby is fine. So many women dont know they are pregnant right away , and they drink, take medicines, smoke, etc...then find out they were pregnant and worry. Most all of the time everything is ok. Especially because your baby could have just attached to your uterus and thereffore for the first week was not geting anything from you. Especially since you took those pregnancy tests and they came out neg at the office before you took the meds. Dont worry about that at all. I chugged nyquil when I had a very bad cold and cough and I had no idea I was pregnant. That stuff is bad for pregnancy too. But my first son was fine. With my third son, I had 2 Xrays done, took tylenol with coedine and some antibiotics and he turned out just fine too.:)

There are so many drugs out there we question and any good doctor will tell you not to worry about drugs taken when you did not know you were pregnant.

No serious development has occured in your baby to warrant any worrying, here is a fetal development chart to help you know when the developments will take place.

Week 2* Conception is the moment at which the sperm penetrates the ovum. Once fertilized it is called a zygote, until it reaches the uterus 3-4 days later.

1st trimester-

Week 4 The embryo may float freely in the uterus for about 48 hours before implanting. Upon implantation, complex connections between the mother and embryo develop to form the placenta.

Week 6 The embryo is about 1/5 of an inch in length. A primitive heart is beating. Head, mouth, liver, and intestines begin to take shape.

Week 10 The embryo is now about 1 inch in length. Facial features, limbs, hands feet fingers and toes become apparent. The nervous system is responsive and many of the internal organs begin to function.

Second Trimester-

Week 14 The fetus is now 3 inches long and weighs almost an ounce. The muscles begin to develop and sex organs form. Eyelids, fingernails, and toenails also form. The child's spontaneous movements can be observed.

2nd trimester photos

Week 18 The fetus is now about 5 inches long. The child blinks, grasps, and moves her mouth. Hair grows on the head and body.

Week 22 The fetus now weighs approximately 1/2 a pound and spans about 10 inches from head to toe. Sweat glands develop, and the external skin has turned from transparent to opaque.

Third Trimester-

Week 26 The fetus can now inhale, exhale and even cry. Eyes have completely formed, and the tongue has developed taste buds. Under intensive medical care the fetus has a over a 50% chance of surviving outside the womb.

3rd trimester photos

Week 30 The fetus is usually capable of living outside the womb and would be considered premature at birth.

Week 40 This marks the end of the normal gestational period. The child is now ready to live in outside of his mother's womb.

What are you asking? It feels like you're pregnant. There are situations of fake positives, however they're infrequent. The excellent factor is to visit the physician and take it from there. Yes, it's frightening. You are younger. This does not sound love it used to be deliberate. Try to view it objectively. You can move to a physician and get a blood experiment within the morniing and recognise by means of the afternoon. Don't fear - I used to be 19 whilst I used to be pregnant and it used to be frightening, but it surely labored out eventually. Take care :)

I would say, for the best answer, contact your OBGYN; or family doctor in regards to what you stated above. They, being the best knowledge, will be able to better assist you. I honestly do not want to give / or say any advice and give you the wrong possible answer. Just give 'em a call, and explain to them the situation and they will be able to direct you to the information you need. Happy Holidays!

don't worry too much just call your doc and he/she will have you come off it and start possible start you on progesterone to somewhat help the pregnancy along. congrats

don't stress and worry, just take it one day at a time and call the doc asap

Call your doctor.

talk with your dr