What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Favorite Answer

Have to say National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.....my dad and I watch it every year and laugh hysterically. A Christmas Story is also great!

A Christmas Story

A Christmas Story.

A Christmas Carol

• Rimi

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey)

and

Arthur's Perfect Christmas

My favourite has to be One Magic Christmas with Mary Steenburgen, and Harry Dean Stanton who plays Gideon the angel. It's a Disney movie from 1985 that I saw when I was a kid, and now have on VHS. It has elements similar to It's A Wonderful life and it's such a heartwarming movie - if you haven't seen it before I would suggest renting it. More info here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089731/

• Well I know it may sound corny but as a holiday tradition my whole family gathers together and watches "Annabelle's Wish". In case you don't know it's a kid's movie about a calf named Annabelle that meets with santa's reindeer and wants to learn how to fly. Santa "gives" her as a present to the boy who lives on the farm. The boy can't talk. So her and the boy become friends and it's really sweet. Then next christmas santa comes back and is going to give Annabelle her present, to fly. But Annabelle surprises everyone and instead wishes the boy could talk. It is a really sweet movie.

It's A Wonderful Life.

Charlie Brown Christmas with that sad sad tree.

Its a Wonderful Life