why would anyone vote for Obama. Have you seen how big his ears are???

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Can you imagine how many neolibs didn't vote for President Bush because of the way he looks, either?

It goes both ways, neolibs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is relative, like when the moon looks large on the horizon. Obama's ears just look big compared to Bush's brain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

People voted for Bush and he looks like the missing link - there's a distinct resemblance to a chimpanzee. So, your point is, what?

• 1 decade ago

Speaking of big ears --- what are you hiding under those ear flaps your avatar wears? Me thinks thou doest protest too much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well then, we vote for his big ears or Hillary's big thighs. Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmm"

• 1 decade ago

The size of his ears is irrelevant... however his total lack of experience does matter.

• 1 decade ago

All the better to actually listen with and hear my dear. And big ears have to do with what being a president.

The man is intelligent, multiracial, articulate , actually cares about community development and is of a new generation. Quit being so petty .It shows what a sore loser you are.

• 1 decade ago

Size of his ears shouldn't matter. I won't because he hasn't done anything that, IMHO, qualifies him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Those are called ears?

I thought they were used for helicopters to land on.

• 1 decade ago

You know what they say about big ears!

Oh, wait, thats big feet, never mind..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.