Steve Smith or Devery Henderson?

Steve Smith or Devery Henderson..........how significant is the injury Smith had at the close of week 14? Will Devery Henderson get much action with Colston on the field?

Favorite Answer

Steve smith, he always comes through in the clutch.Henderson will get action, limited.

I happen to have both on my team as well. I benched Henderson last week, and need to do so again this week.

I would play Smith over Henderson because of Colston playing for New Orleans again. Smith will have more catches and Devery will be limited. Even in Horn's absence, Copper is filling in so Henderson is a back up to either WR. However, I didn't have Henderson in 2 weeks ago when he had only 2 catches for 90 something yards and a score. He scored more points on my bench than the guys I put in instead of him. It's tough, no doubt!

• Ian M

Smith, every week. He's been cooling off a bit, but his still the Panther's weapon of choice. Henderson is a bit too unpredictable for my tastes.

STEVE SMITH