I need help and fast.......?

I'm at work. I'm manning the front counter at Mcdonalds but I slipped into the manager's office to use this computer. I just farted but it wasn't just a fart. A couple junks came out too. What do I do? I have 4 more hours on my shift.

Tell me or I won't wash!

Favorite Answer

Which Mcdonalds is this?

I guess we're in the same boat, sort of. I am at work, went to take a crap, realized too late that there wasn't any toilet paper, and on my way to the woman's restroom to grab some, I passed by my computer, saw your question, and answered it standing up, with my pants around my ankles. And now I hope I don't get spotted before making it to the Ladies room. This is INSANE!

In my opinion, you can do one of two things:

1.) Clean up...and FAST. Unless you want to go around smelling like crap all day, head to the bathroom and get cleaned (or, if it makes you feel better, throw out your underwear.)

or

2.) Head over to the bathroom, remove your underwear (complete with "junk"), hide it in one of those paper McDonald's bags, and leave it next to your enemy's (inluding manager's) work area, preferable with a little "Merry Christmas" gift tag on it.

I would prefer the latter. LOL

It is called, "Sharted" a mix of **** and a Fart...

conclusion: Cry like a baby till your mommy shows up to change you diaper... and wash your hands you bone *** as fecal matter carries the killer E-coli....

dump arsss...

Look! I'm at work now and quite often I get the "stomach rumble" but I make sure to get to the nearest bathroom as quickly as I can when that happens!

I'll take a double Big Mac. And wash those hands boy.

Do you think anyone will notice? remember the old saying, Eat **** eat McDonald's

• ken s

i guess you will have to suffer won't you