Who has made you a better person?

Favorite Answer

I would say my teenage son. He contstantly has me looking inside myself.

I would say my kids. My husband has made me stronger but not better. He is a difficult man. But I want to be better for them - so they can look at me as a woman and I can be a good role model for them.

Source(s): I have 4 daughters

Myself and the guy I had an affair with a couple of years ago. He opened my eyes and made me realize that not all men are abusive, arrogant, jerks like my last two husbands.

I have! I have learnt many things from many people, good things and bad things. I have also learnt I have a higher power, which has helped. But I make me the person I am!

Lot's of people but the one who started it was my ex-boyfriends grandfather who took me in when my family wasn't there for me. He loved me like his own child and took care of me, even when I broke up with his grandson. He let me know that I could be loved even if I thought I was unloveable. When he died I felt like I had lost one of the dearest people in my life. I still miss him and this was 30 years ago.

my 2 teenage girls.if it wasn't for us 3 standing beside each other Thur thick and thin i wouldn't of made it as a single parent.my girls are the best,and i wouldn't trade them for nothing in this world.we support each other on what ever we do,,,we all have a great communication and support for each other...i love my girls,,they are the best

My faith in God; so I guess that I made me a better person.

Allah, My mom, my husband, myself as I grow older. The guidance of my Holy Quran.

Me, Myself and Irene

my ex. he put me through so much sh*t, i didn't think i would survive at times, but here i am, supporting myself and our son, all on my own. it makes me feel good.