Is there a way to make asking a guy his birth date easy?

I'm trying to match a guy's horoscpe with mine.

How can I find his Bday without making him suspitios???

Favorite Answer

Just ask him to see if it's close to yours or if he's older

If you do not make yourself seem like a weird psycho that uses horoscopes for everything, and if this guy is your friend, just have lunch with him or something, and ask it straight forward, if he asks why, just say that you wanted to put his birthday on this "Calendar" that you were making, and you were adding all of your friend's birthdays onto it. I'm a guy, and when a girl beats around the bush, it does make me suspicious, its better off to be straight forward with a guy, and you will get what you want. You can sneak the question in during a conversation or so, but if the guy is some random person you barely know, then he will be a bit suspicious.

Source(s): My Mind =]

Try being social and talking to people. Think about popular people you know, and this is how they behave I bet. Don't get too anxious about details, just do it. A year from now, who will remember anything we do today?

Instead of wasting your time matching horoscopes, why not ask him out, or just talk to him. If you feel you can't just go talk to him, ask yourself why not, and what would it take to fix this. This is always something you can do to fix this on a long enough time table.

Hmmm, I was going to tell you to start by asking him his sign. I believe there are games, if you will, that a person has to put the date of his birthday, then add 1505 then do something else or another to get today's date or something like that. If you give him one of those puzzles you'd have his birthdate without him having a clue.

i think it is better to just ask him his birth sign rather than ask him his birthdate. the next time u r talking to him why not try saying something like ohh u sound like a leo( eg ) and take it from there

u tell him you have a coupon to that only charge 4 half price at a dinner place so u need to know what is his birthday weather is around this month if not u give it to some body else.

Just ask him flat out. It's not really a big deal. :D

Ask one of his friends, or get one of ur friends to ask him, but make sure they dont say"{your name} wanted me 2 ask u when ur b-day is" cuz my friends do that all the time and its annoying as he||, so ya thats wut i would do,

Hope i Could help

Ali

Show him your drivers license and comment about how good or bad you look in your photo... and then say "let's see yours!"

juz ask.tell him that u r into horoscopeand juz checking ppl's horoscope around