is it possible to get a negative result on a test when your five months?

i had a positive during the summer time and then i kept getting negatives after that. i had sex unprotectively too and like im wondering if i am still pregnant from that time or am i am pregnant all over again. or had i miscarried and not know. imma go to the hospital tommorow but i want to kno if this is normal. have this happened to you. im afraid im might lost it or theres something wrong.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you were pregnant this summer than you would definitely know it by now!!!! It is unlikely you could have miscarried and not know it. Good thing your going to the Dr, try a psychologist too.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

the subsequent day it is going to exhibit your ranges lowering. I had a miscarriage and did not favor to have a D&C both. I went to the final practitioner at the same time as it develop into taking position and then some days later and ranges the position returning decrease back to universal. Your fortunate your following era develop into "universal", mine develop into terrible. i develop into devistated for months and nevertheless get unhappy often times. i'm so sorry on your loss. in the adventure that your attempting out helpful for being pregnant now, you're maximum in all likelihood pregnant with a sparkling being pregnant. I rather doubt your nevertheless exhibiting a being pregnant from February.

• 1 decade ago

you should of been to a dr a while ago as soon as you got yourfirst postive.

If you are 5 months and a big if that means you went 5 months with out seeing a dr. Which means you dont even have a due dtae.

If you were pregnet you would know it.

• 1 decade ago

If you got a positive and then all negatives, chances are you had a chemical pregnancy. One that started but was lost very early (before your period, so you had a period that month)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KP
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

well you should know if you are pregnant by now if you are due in the summer....go to the dr

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you had a period, that's how you would know, blood. Go to the Doc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.