Warning: New "man" called answer_moon!!!?

Just came up just like the "man" "women" "orcal_girl" "people" variant. Do not click on the link VIRUS!!

Favorite Answer

just realize that banning that one user is not the answer, as soon as one gets booted out of here a new bot pops up doing the exact same thing.

Actually, I am convinced it is a robot. They are happening too quickly, and under too many names, to be mere humans. But you are right: don't click on the link. In fact, I doubt it is a good idea to click on any link unless you recognize the name as a valid one, such as a well-known corporate name, or a search like wikipedia.

• Faith

I just 'hover' over their avatar and if they were created a day or two ago and are at level 5, 6 or 7, i know it's a bot.

I think we've been infiltrated! The last one I saw started with "I'm happy for you" and then a link.

Argghhh

For the life of me, I can't understand why ANYONE would click on a foreign link that some unknown "person" sent them! Why would they do that???

This new intruder IS a pain in the butt, but all you have to do is ignore it. It was bound to happen eventually.

Thankfully, it's not vulgar and offensive like that other person was months ago. This one, you CAN ignore.

I don't understand how Yahoo hasn't been able to track down the location of the user. I thought each computer had some kind of unique "address" and they could tell to at least block that computer.

• wax

it truly is a very reliable question and that i imagine it really is going to be a caution because of that, for the reason that my love life hasn't ever been grand. Love falls and rises and vice versa continuously in the conflict of life and love.

The womans PC I am using is ka-put already

Ya that's them

Thanks!