what are the levels?

what r the levels on yahoo answers for?what happens when u get to higher levels?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Eshwar
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Levels on Yahoo! answers is a way to keep track of how active you (and others) have been. The more points you accumulate, the higher your level. Yahoo! Answers recognizes your level achievements with their special brand of thank you's!And, as you attain higher levels, you'll also be able to contribute more to Yahoo! Answers - you can ask, answer, vote and rate more frequently. Check the link for more info.

• 1 decade ago

Levels encourage participation. The more points you have, the higher the level you are at, and the more participation you can have by asking and answering more questions and choosing and voting for more best answers.

• 1 decade ago

for each level you are able to ask and rate more questions and comment more on a question. I know so far at level 2 i get a yahoo answers graphic to post on my web site if i choose to.

The website http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_system used to mention what if any extras you would receive other then above but the link shows how the scale goes for your points.

hope that helps ;)

• Bee
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Click on the little blue question mark (?), which is right next to

Total Points on your profile page.

On the page that come up you will find all the info you need

about Points and Level.

Also, click on Leaderboard - same space as the question mark.

There you will see all the people from level 7 and down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can answer more questions...and vote for more answer...

Source(s): Love always, Kortnei
  • 5 years ago

qqqqqqqqq

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.