Does Windows Update turns slower the computer?
It don't have to be in that way but thats my impression
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
No it does not because all computer are truly trusted
- Anonymous1 decade ago
yes turn it off and or set it to work only when its ok with you.
and if your system is slow try this.
Try this it worked for me. Plus its fast.
1. Click the start menu
2. Click Run
3. Type in msconfig and press "ok"
4. Click on Services top right, next to start up.
5. Click on "Hide all Microsoft Services"
6. Click on "Disable all"
7. Now click on Startup (top right)
8. Disable All(Disabling all Stupid programs not needed to run windows.
9. Click Apply then close.
10. It will ask you to restart for changes to take effect. "RESTART" You will notice the differance as it boots. If no Differance. More than likely Hardware issues.
- ChicLv 61 decade ago
Windows updates slow down your internet connection while it is downloading.