What do you do to encourage yourself?

Favorite Answer

I read psalms 23 and 91 and 27. "Be of good courage and He shall strengthen thy heart, wait I say on the Lord"

Source(s): The Holy Book,

Every morning before I leave the door for work, I sit down and say a 10 minute prayer to God to give me the strength to endure any trials I may face and to take one day at a time and not to worry about what's going to happen the next because the next always has it on anxieties.This always keeps a smile on my face thoughout the day.

I keep from submitting myself to this world, for I know it will end, like a fish in the water, I shall guild my vessel to the bad & the good, I AM ME, and I find a way bad or good

I don't, when you live for the moment and are comfortable with who you are, there are no occasions where you need encouragement.

Read the course in miracles. No matter what happens it never fails to correct my mood and make me smile.

In 10 years it has never once failed.

Love and blessings Don

I pray and ask God to help me and that encourages me. And that gives me strength for any thing. And with God I can do any thing.

I remind myself that consciousness is our greatest and most creative gift. From there, if I find myself in a negative mind-set, I simply change my focus. It's what we choose to focus on that creates our reality.

invest in people who are encouraging. And pay attention to them, rater than those who are not.

Your environment has the heaviest hand in shaping you. You are old enough to start shaping your environment.

Read motivational books and tapes

• D.A. S

Talk to God

Talk to my Mom and Dad

Talk to my best friend