I love my girlfriend, but she took drugs?

I finished telling my girlfriend a couple of days ago to never do drugs, stay away from them because that day she almost got pressured into some ecstasy. Yesterday I came home from a family Christmas party that I was at while she was at a different party with her friends. When I got back, she told me she took a... show more I finished telling my girlfriend a couple of days ago to never do drugs, stay away from them because that day she almost got pressured into some ecstasy. Yesterday I came home from a family Christmas party that I was at while she was at a different party with her friends. When I got back, she told me she took a couple of huffs of weed, as if it was no biggie even though she knows I was going to be angry.
Should I get angry and show her I really meant it, and I'm disappointed that I mistrusted her not to take any drugs, or should I let it go?