CSET: MoMedia and Teaching Solutions: Scam?

I know someone who was studying for the CSET, and she bought the CD from CA Teaching Solutions, and downloaded the ebook from MoMedia. All she said was that she was just downright shocked that she was scammed and couldn't get a refund back. I've heard that these two companies have been reported, but why... show more I know someone who was studying for the CSET, and she bought the CD from CA Teaching Solutions, and downloaded the ebook from MoMedia. All she said was that she was just downright shocked that she was scammed and couldn't get a refund back. I've heard that these two companies have been reported, but why are they still in business?

I'm preparing for the CSET too, and I would like to know which LEGIT sources and study guides to use. And please, don't tell me to use either of the above mentioned companies. I could use the money for the hefty credential application fees. Any suggestions?