Settle an argument please. As Sir Cliff Richard ever been married???

I know he was associated with Olivia Newton John, and Sue Baker.

Favorite Answer

who cares

• mau

Is Cliff Richard Married

• hren

Cliff Richard Wife

I like Cliff, always have. When he was a young man he had loads of girl friends, including Olivia Newton John and Sue Barker. He used to play a lot of tennis with Sue and remains friends with her still. But no, he has never married.

• CT

No he has never been married, but he nearly was one time. But apparently he split up and ever since he has always been a 'Bachelor Boy.' His wife to be was a Tennis star. There was also rumours about him and Olivia Newton John having an affair, but it was untrue.

No he hasn't. My Mum (who is a huge fan) has always said that Olivia Newton John was the love of his life but she didn't feel the same so he has never married.

• Alicia

Yes that is true. Years ago a friend of my Mums was going to be fitted with a colostomy bag, and the hospital gave her a booklet about it, and in the booklet it listed some famous people who wore them, Cliff Richard was one of them.

No - he has never been married in fact there was all the stuff in the press about him claiming to still be a virgin in the 80's as he is a christian and had never married!

Sir Cliff or Harry Webb was never married I still have my own reservations as to his sexuality

Nope

Nope, never married. But I think the 2 you named might have been as close as he ever got.