What is a "sexy man" have to be like?

I know fat is not an option in the category of being hot. But depending on the country,what is considered as a sexy man is different. For example, European women prefer men who are skinnier than most americans. so do American women really like muscular men?
Update: I have been woried because my mom often tells me I'm too skinny(and I'm tall for my age). But she also told me that in her country(Japan) I'm considered as "perfect." My shoulder size is about 36 and my waste size is 29. My brother, I think, is way too muscular(but he doesn't exercise).... show more I have been woried because my mom often tells me I'm too skinny(and I'm tall for my age). But she also told me that in her country(Japan) I'm considered as "perfect."
My shoulder size is about 36 and my waste size is 29. My brother, I think, is way too muscular(but he doesn't exercise). My dad told me that that's the type most American wmen like.