Do you Think Madonna speaks with that fake *** British accent when she is out of the public eye?

I don't know anyone out of Michigan with an accent like that

Update:

Madonna had that fake accent before she married her british husband before she moved to england... she had it way back when "Like a virgin" was out. I know that people pick up accents when they are around others with that accent, but when she learned that she would be famous, she probably said to herself

"ooh...i'll sound british"

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lmao!!! you know she don't, she's a mess for that accent!

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

No matter what one may think of Madonna - you got to hand it to her: she's achieved world fame and a considerable fortune to go with it. As far as the accent goes, I believe she lived in the UK for a while. People tend to acquire accents of the region where they live. I was born and raised in Germany and speak both German and English fluently. My very faint 'foreign accent' is usually not identified as 'German', yet detected by Americans who then ask me where I'm from. I can't hear my own accent but others do. Similarly, when I speak German now, it comes across with a faint 'American' accent. I can't help that - it's a result of having lived in the US for over 20 years....

• babyg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think it depend on how long she been living there my sister-in-law is india she got marry and move to london and she been there more thenmaybe 10 years i am not sure when... and she has british accent... but i am not sure about madonna...

• cats
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No! She's doing it for publicity and to maintain her new "I'm a proper British mom now who adopts neglected children" image to make the public for forget her "poptart" days. She's a fake!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe it does not take that long to get a accent

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, she speaks with a Pakistani accent at home.

• 1 decade ago

I know it's fake and makes her look stupid. But then everything celebrities do and say in public is fake or only for publicity.

• 1 decade ago

umm, maybe she's gonna adopt some unfornchanate baby. who will be in even worse conditions when living wioth madonna, even the mexicans pronounce her name at mcdonalds as madonna's, so in this case, that baby will be more unforchanate then tom cruises's baby.

• 1 decade ago

she's so hella full of herself and delusional, that it wouldn't surprise me at all if she hasn't convinced herself that she really is british. her kids are soooooo gonna need therapy some day.

• 1 decade ago

no....total phony!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.