Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How to make green eyes GREENER?

I want to make my green eyes greener as at the moment they are a bit 'mushy' coloured.

I don't want to wear contacts

I don't like wearing eyeshadow

Is their anything i can EAT or DO to make them greener?

Best Answer

wear brown/brown mascara or brown eyeliner....It makes your eyes pop.

Okay, so "mushy" can mean anything. Were they always "mushy" or have you just noticed that lately they have been "mushy"? If your eyes have only been "mushy" recently I would see an eye doctor. If however, this has been your eye color all of your life I would focus on coordinating your wardrobe. Since you don't want to wear contacts, ( I wouldn't either) and you don't wear eye shadow, clothes would be the answer. Depending upon your coloring, skin and hair, a shade of red would make your eyes stand out if they truly are green. You might have hazel eyes, which change colors from yellow to green to stormy to in between. Also black goes well with green. It all depends on how the rest of your looks. So play with color and your clothes.

Consider wearing eye liner since you don't like eye shadow. Also, maybe colored contacts? Try wearing colors that bring out the green in your eyes (green blouses for example).

Also, your mood will have an effect on your eye color ... I have green eyes, but some days (like when I'm not feeling well or am REALLY mad) they're more brown than green.

Make-up, hair colours or your choice of clothing colours, is your best bet for making your eyes look greener. Eye colour is genetic.

Eat vegetables--Carrots make your eyes brighter. Get lots of sleep and drink a lot of water also brighten your eyes. Wear green clothes (I heard that in Gone with the Wind they used this trick on Vivian Lee; make her wear green velvet dress to reflect the green in her eyes and make them greener). Wear emerald/diamond earrings/necklace should also help, if you like glam.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do as far as eating more vegetables,etc. to enhance your eye color! Cosmetically you can darken your hair color,I had mine colored a light auburn,and if you are going to wear an eye shadow,it should not be blue or green. You should wear brown.I use a art brush to apply my shadow,not a sponge applicator.Apply it as you would a indirectly above your eyelashes.

• Susan

green vegetiable

You can wear a little purple eyeshadow just at the very line of your eyelashes. They make green mascara, too. I have green eyes too and am not much on makeup, but you should see the difference it will make!

Getting bangs will make your eyes stand out. Even though you don't like eyeshadow, a sillver purple color will do the trick. Try maybelline silver lilac, it's awesome for green eyes!!!

well what color is your hair??

consider wearing clothes or jewerly that would focus on your face and not distract from it...do NOT wear tops exactly the same color as your eyes...they just blend in...

eat entirely green foods. if that doesn't work (which it won't) you'll have to get contacts and wear purple eyeshadow.