Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know of a program to learn Italian in Italy?

I'm fluent in Spanish, a university student and I really want to learn Italian. Ideally I would like to be in Italy for at least 3 months. Does anyone know of some sort of program over the summer where I could live there and maybe teach English? Or maybe know of a place where I could find such programs? My university offers study abroad programs but its kind of a hassle. Any information will help.

Favorite Answer

There are many such courses, but this one mentions the possibility of a work placement. http://www.languagesabroad.co.uk/gap_year.html#pla...

Sorry, this doesn't exactly answer the question, but from the little Italian i have learned, you have the heads up since you speak another of the romance languaages. They seem very similar. This sounds like an exciting thing to do. I hope you get the info you need and have fun..

I did an eight week application in Genoa. In my opinion I consider it is greater to be trained Italian within the north considering that it is toward the "respectable" language of Italian. The southern Italians talk with a thick accessory and they do not continually enunciate their phrases appropriately making it a little bit bit extra complex to realize. I might endorse staying clear of locations which can be extremely populated, in particular vacationer locations, considering that if it is a vacationer discipline probabilities are there are plenty of Italians there that talk English. Trying to discover a secluded smaller town/the town is the quality technique to grow to be immersed within the Italian language. As for studying Italian in 6 weeks?? If you desire to be trained Italian fluently you ought to be there for plenty longer than that. If you recognize one other near Latin language (Spanish, French, Portuguese) it's going to be plenty less difficult so that you can choose up on it. Like I mentioned I went to Genoa, and I fell in love with the town, the men and women there are exceptional, shores don't seem to be that a long way away, there is a ton of searching. I will connect a hyperlink for the college that I went to, it is the greater of the one 2 "Italian" language faculties in Genoa, for those who so come to a decision to move there. In bocca al lupo!

• Ciao ragazzo !

That's your first lesson...

You can go to Florence at Istituto Parola

It's a really good school (I went there) and the aera is so lovely.

So everything for learning Italian in the best condition

Buon viaggio in Italia ! (2nd lesson ;-)) )

frist of all its wop not wap

second there are a lot of opratonatys to learn but i think 3 months is a little short

ask your university for info they maybe able to help

Leason 1 uno (1)

due (2)

tre (3)

You may want to check out a school by the name of Prolingua. I know the director there. At one time they were the official language school for the Vatican. Here is their website with information.

http://www.prolingua.it/

Hope that helps.

Go there. Get an Italian gf, by acting cute and helpless.

You will soon know some Italian.

Bon giorno!

Go to google and say programe to learn Italy?

IM me for more info

chelsiedw1

go to like an electronic store and c if they have any programs on learining to speak italian

YES ASK ANY " WAP" to help you