stormy
stormy asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Diet Pills?

Does anybody know of a diet pill that actually works? I've tried Rev and Xenadrine and they just make me feel jittery and doesn't curb my appetite. I wanna lose weight w/ little excercise as possible. Help!

Favorite Answer

From what I've found, diet pills alone will simply not work. If you are like me, and hate to execise, I've found an alternative. Lower the amount of calories you eat every day by 500-600. It is a little works,keeping track of it all, but let me recommend a very good website.www>theloseweightdiet.com

You can lose quickly on the Kimkins.com diet and it's way cheaper than diet pills. The magic of Kimkins besides fast weight loss is that you lose your appetite in a few days. See a story below.

Or you can ask your doctor for a different diet pill. There's a whole bunch. Remember you need to change your food choices permanently or the weight you lose will come right back.