Does anyone have a LEFT TURN phobia? I thought it was a joke, but I have it really bad!ha?

Best Answer

One of my best friends has a left turn phobia. I thought it was a joke too, but then she explained: it's only on two-way fast moving highways which you can cross, and it's because she was plowed into while making a left turn...

i heard about this from a friend and i thought it was a joke too...turns out...its real...a fear of turning left...theres a phobia for everything these day..

No, it's quite common. Just drive past where you want to turn left and make 3 right turns.

HHhmm I don't know. I don't have it, may be some people do. Why are you scared to make left turns. Is it like a post accident trauma? I can't wait for other answers coz now i'm curious.

left turn phobia?? i have any turn phobia.. im a scary driver.

Have you seen the movie "Zoolander"?Benn Stiller had also the same phobia!

just drive backwards an then they'll be right turns

What? Ive never heard of that.

the fear of left turns........................ wow what has this plant come to............. next motion phonbia..................... TT