Did Jamie Foxx when a grammy award?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • PHIL M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He won the 2005 Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Ray, a biopic about the life of the late musician Ray Charles.

Foxx received a nomination for a 2006 Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance ("Creepin").

However he did not win it.

PHIL M

• 1 decade ago

Not according to the Grammy Awards website (see the link below). Jamie, has, however been nominated for the 2007 awards:

Jamie Foxx Nominated For 3 Grammy's Including Best R&B Album

08-Dec-06

Jamie Foxx has been nominated for 3 Grammy Awards

- Best R&B Performance by Duo for "Love Changes" with Mary J Blige

- Best R&B Album for Unpredictable

- Best Rap for "Unpredictable" featuring Ludacris

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe so. Its says that he was nominated.

Jamie Foxx (born Eric Marlon Bishop on December 13, 1967 in Terrell, Texas), is an American Oscar-winning actor, Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum-selling R&B singer, pianist, comedian and actor. He won the 2005 Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Ray, a biopic about the life of the late musician Ray Charles.

• 3 years ago

the international ought to do with out the grammy era.it relatively is in simple terms a gaggle of self serving foul mouth @assholes attempting to tell the international how large they are.supply me the CMA.Tina Mcbride is the only one that sounded good to me up there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lola
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes he has won a Grammy, Oscar and Golden Globe, one of very few people to have won all three.

• 1 decade ago

not yet but he did win an ama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.