Did Jamie Foxx when a grammy award?
- PHIL MLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
He won the 2005 Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Ray, a biopic about the life of the late musician Ray Charles.
Foxx received a nomination for a 2006 Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance ("Creepin").
However he did not win it.
- terryoulboubLv 51 decade ago
Not according to the Grammy Awards website (see the link below). Jamie, has, however been nominated for the 2007 awards:
Jamie Foxx Nominated For 3 Grammy's Including Best R&B Album
Jamie Foxx has been nominated for 3 Grammy Awards
- Best R&B Performance by Duo for "Love Changes" with Mary J Blige
- Best R&B Album for Unpredictable
- Best Rap for "Unpredictable" featuring LudacrisSource(s): http://www.grammy.com/GRAMMY_Awards/Winners/Result... http://www.jamiefoxx.com/index2.cfm
- 1 decade ago
I don't believe so. Its says that he was nominated.
Jamie Foxx (born Eric Marlon Bishop on December 13, 1967 in Terrell, Texas), is an American Oscar-winning actor, Grammy-nominated, multi-platinum-selling R&B singer, pianist, comedian and actor. He won the 2005 Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Ray, a biopic about the life of the late musician Ray Charles.Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Foxx
- beidlerLv 43 years ago
the international ought to do with out the grammy era.it relatively is in simple terms a gaggle of self serving foul mouth @assholes attempting to tell the international how large they are.supply me the CMA.Tina Mcbride is the only one that sounded good to me up there.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- LolaLv 61 decade ago
Yes he has won a Grammy, Oscar and Golden Globe, one of very few people to have won all three.
- 1 decade ago
not yet but he did win an ama