Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

angel asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文翻譯!!!極需(20點)

幫我翻譯3篇小短文!!

謝謝!!

(1)

今天早上sandy8點才起床,她遲到了,她梳洗一番後

趕緊搭計程車到學校,結果路上塞車,她10多才到達學校

這一結是英文課,老師davy很兇,她把sandy罵了一頓,sandy很傷心

她發誓,她再也不要在英文課遲到了!!

(2)

上星期天我的表哥tom從台中到台北來玩,我去台北車站街她(taipei train station ),然後我們就先回家,玩了一整天

第二天,我和表哥睡到中午,下午帶她參觀了101,晚上我們就到士林夜市(shihlin night market )吃很多很好吃的小吃,有香腸,臭豆腐等

最後一天,我和表哥坐捷運到淡水(danshuie mrt station)騎了騎腳踏車,然後我就送表哥回家了,希望下次能在和她玩

(3)

憂倫一直希望能夠搬家,這一天她的願望達成了,她要班加了!

她搬到一個很安靜,空氣清晰的地方,雖然離學校有點距離,但她覺得沒關係,她不院轉學,應為她的好朋友都在這,她覺得很開心!終於離開像垃圾屋的加了!!

麻煩以最簡單的鋸子呈現這些作文!!謝謝!!!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

(1)

今天早上sandy8點才起床,她遲到了,她梳洗一番後

趕緊搭計程車到學校,結果路上塞車,她10多才到達學校

這一結是英文課,老師davy很兇,她把sandy罵了一頓,sandy很傷心

她發誓,她再也不要在英文課遲到了!!

Sandy didn’t get up until 8 this morning. She was late. After taking some time washing and dressing, she rushed to school by a taxi. On the way the traffic was slow, so she didn’t reach the school until over 10 o’clock.

This class was English, and the teacher Davy was very furious. She gave Sandy a good scolding, which made Sandy very sad.

She swore that she wouldn’t be late for the English class anymore!!

(2)

上星期天我的表哥tom從台中到台北來玩,我去台北車站街她(taipei train station ),然後我們就先回家,玩了一整天

第二天,我和表哥睡到中午,下午帶她參觀了101,晚上我們就到士林夜市(shihlin night market )吃很多很好吃的小吃,有香腸,臭豆腐等

最後一天,我和表哥坐捷運到淡水(danshuie mrt station)騎了騎腳踏車,然後我就送表哥回家了,希望下次能在和她玩

My cousin Tom came to Taipei for fun from Taichong last Sunday. I went to Taipei Train Station to meet him, and then we went home first to hang out together for a whole day.

The next day, my cousin and I slept until noon. I took him to Taipei 101 in the afternoon, and in the evening we went to Shihlin Night Market to snack on many tasty foods, such as sausages, stinky tofu, and so on.

The last day, my cousin and I took MRT to Danshuie. After ridding the bicycle, I said good-bye to my cousin. I hope I can play with him again.

(3)

憂倫一直希望能夠搬家,這一天她的願望達成了,她要班加了!

她搬到一個很安靜,空氣清晰的地方,雖然離學校有點距離,但她覺得沒關係,她不院轉學,應為她的好朋友都在這,她覺得很開心!終於離開像垃圾屋的加了!!

Yo-Ren had been hoping to move all the time, and her wish was reached this day, she was going to move!

She moved to a very quiet place with clean air, a little far from school. But it was OK to her. She didn’t want to transfer to another school, because all her good friends are here. She feels very happy! At last, she left her home which was like a rubbish house!!

Source(s): 不曉得句子夠不夠簡單
  • 1 decade ago

今天早上Sandy 8點起床,她遲到了,她梳洗一番後就搭計程車到學校,結果路上塞車,她 10點多才到學校,這節是英文課,老師Davy 很兇,她把Sandy 罵了一頓,Sandy 很傷心,於是她說再也不要遲到了!!

Sandy got up at 8 o'clock this morning, she came late, she took taxi to the school after washing and dressing some, blocking up on the road finally, she did not get to the school until over 10 o'clock, this was a English lesson, teacher Davy is very fierce, she has given Sandy a scolding, Sandy is very sad, then she says that it is late not to need again! !

上星期天表哥Tom到Taipei來玩,我到台北車站接他,我們先回家玩整天。第二天,我和表哥睡到中午,下午參觀了101大樓,晚上到士林夜市吃小吃,有香腸,臭豆腐等。最後一天,我和表哥到淡水騎騎腳踏車,送表哥回家,希望下次能再和表哥一起玩

Cousin Tom came to Taipei to play last Sunday, I get to taipei train station Connect to him, We came back home to play all day first . The next day, cousin and I slept until noon, visited 101 buildings in the afternoon, reaching shihlin night market eating the snack in the evening, there are sausages, stink Bean curd ,etc.. The last day, Cousin and I fresh water riding a bicycle , send cousin home, hope to play with cousin next time

Allen希望能搬家,這天他的願望達成了!她搬到一個很安靜,空氣也很清晰的地方,雖然離學校有點遠,但她覺得沒關係,她不願轉學,因為她的好朋友都在這,她很開心終於離開像垃圾屋的地方了!!

Allen hopes to move home, his hope has been reached this day! She moves to is very quiet, pellucid air place, though a little far from the school, but she don't think that matter, she is unwilling to transfer to another school, all here because of her good friends, she is very happy to leave and look like the place of the rubbish room at last! !

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

1)

This morning sandy8 dot just got up, She be late, She cleans up a round of behind

Speedily joins taxi go school, Kills bumper-to-bumper congestion on road, She 10 many just arrives school

This a closes is English lesson, Teacher davy very fierce, She scold sandy a, sandy very sad

She swears, Do she no more not be late at English lesson!

( 2)

Goes Sunday my cousin tom from Taichung go Taipei lai wan, I go Taipei station street her ( taipei train station ) , Thens we then first go home, Play all day long

The second day, I and cousin sleep go noon, Afternoon brings she visit 101, Nights we then go scholar forest night market ( shihlin night market ) Eats many very delicious snack, There is sausage, Fermented bean curd

Final a day, I and cousin sit fast carry go fresh water ( danshuie mrt station) Ride ride bicycle, Then I then give cousin go home, Hope next time can at sum she play

( 3)

Worry human relations all the time hopes be able to move house, This has been a day her wish reach, Does she want class plus!

She moves to a very quiet, Air clear place, Though leaves school have a little distance, But she feels does not matter, She not courtyard changes school, Should be her good friend all at this, Does she feel very happy! Does finally leave like rubbish house plus.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.