Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who would win in a fight? Has Hillary emasculated Bill enough to whoop him good now?

Favorite Answer

I like a good dominant woman myself

There probably was a brief time, while Bill was in the hospital recovering from heart surgeries, that Hillary could have physically overpowered him. But even in old age, men remain stronger pound-for-pound than women.

How in the world do you figure she has emasculated him? If it weren;t for him she wouldn't be where she is today. He has more political and public speaking skill in his pinky finger than she does in her whole body. ALso, where once some people admired her for sticking by him during Monica-gate, many now accuse her of staying with him only so as to keep herself in politics. She is quickly being known as being the shallow, pandering manipulator she is. In the political arena, she couldn't carry Slick Willy's jock strap.

Hillary cut off his penis and pasted to his(hillary now) own genital region.

Hillary would whoop him

Source(s): GED

I HELLBENT remember her throwing lamps at him when they lived in the White House. Did you see her picture when they got married? I think she had to beat a marriage proposal out of him. She was and is hideous!

Would not matter, She's a woman the laws on her side even if she did all the abuse.

She still needs his support if she is going to be elected president again.

I'm pretty sure she could always kick his a@@.

Besides, we all know Bill's a lover not a fighter.

In Public she will always "stand by her man".

In private, he is her *itch, cause he doesn't want another whipping.

She always has been able to. I heard that he enjoys that.