A

Why do you come to the religion and spirituality section?

I come for practice for the real world, myself.

Sometimes I like to ask things to see what people will say and how most will approach things. I think it makes me better at debating in real life.

Mark M: LMAO. That's good. were you waiting for that?

by the way, I'm the one who gave you a thumbs up, 'cause I truely did crack up when I read that.

Favorite Answer

I come over here because I enjoy answering some of the questions that get posted.

Some people are in here because they ain't got nothing else better to do but.......

.....some people actually want to know some honest answers to their questions and I try to be as sincere as possible with these folks.......

(..and your right about the debating angle.....practice does make perfect....LOL!!)

It helps me to see what the real world is like. I have been out of touch living at a Christian college and teaching in a Christian school. I meet people from all over the world and have fun with some of them. I really don't like what I read most of the time. Its a lot of the same old questions with the same old answers. I just finished some exams and this has been a good break. I have tried to answers some questions but feel that most of the time it does no good. I've got one more day of exams and I will leave this site for a while.

It's interesting to learn about the beliefs of others. I also show up once in a while and find my own religion being bashed, in which case, I attempt to speak about my point of view as an actual practitioner (instead of a third party who doesn't fully understand what the beliefs might mean). Sometimes, I find people making outrageous blanket statements (for instance, ALL Christians believe so-and-so, when in fact, they most certainly do not) and I want to voice my opposition. But often, I'm just here for fun.

As long as Christianity, as well as several of the other "ultimate truths", have as their end and gleefully sought after goal, the END OF THE WORLD, and as long as they believe that their rights are being violated if they are denied the opportunity to use the coercive power of the state to shove their god down every ones throat, you will have to put up with us being in your face. Why should we abandon a forum where we can let you know that you will not be allowed to carry out the silly "End Times" rubbish that you seem to forget would include the rest of us.

I just can't help myself. It's always fun to debate about something nobody can prove one way or another. But some people just get so adamant about their belief being the "truth" and everybody else being wrong, I have to poke at them some to watch them charge around like an angry bull. I'm bad, what can I say.

to intellegently answer questions that i know the answer to, and to

bitterly oppose people that would push their views on everyone else.

in short, i am trapped at work in a boreing warehouse for 12 hours a night and my only responsibility is to make sure that noone takes anything out withour filling out the proper paperwork.

so for 11.5 hours a night i have nothing to do. and the most interresting debates and the most entertaining questions get asked here.

I believe that the religion of the One True God will turn our earth into heaven. And I want to make some small contribution to the spread of this glad news.

I enjoy being able to help others find answes about God. I also learn a lot at the same time.

• .

Because this section is actually active compared to most of the other ones.

Mostly to publicly profess my faith in the one true God and to offer testimony that salvation of the eternal soul is thru His Son, Jesus.

Other times for entertainment.

Some times just because.