Bill C asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Groups · 1 decade ago

How do I insert an image (jpg) into a posting on a group?

Favorite Answer

Host the image on a site like Yahoo Geocities or ImageShack. Then goto the page the photo appears and Copy and Paste the entire image (it should all turn blue). Then goto your e-mail and write an e-mail. Now paste the picture into the body of the e-mail (it should all show up here). Now send this e-mail to the group and it will appear on the group message board where everyone can view it.

Sending the picture as an e-mail attachment will only show up to members who receive e-mail and not on the yahoo message board. Using the way listed above, images will always show up on the groups message board unless the moderator has the "Remove Attachments" setting turned on.

You can insert a picture when you write an e-mail to the group. Just know that images are not saved on the group's Yahoo web site, so it won't show up on the site itself.

Source(s): I'm a group owner.

I considered switching my blog from blogspot to yahoo, even nonetheless in ordinary of the limited strategies i could customize, I opted to no longer. Too undesirable, on the grounds that I spend a good number of my on line time @yahoo. the main handy ingredient i will sense of is that i think 360 keeps to be in beta, and in step with probability as quickly because it particularly is out, they are going to enable to to customize the template (consisting of html or CSS) like maximum diverse similiar alternatives do.