Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone think Muse are sell outs??

They used to be my favourite band..... an their new cd sucks!

But i do get to see them at the Big Day Out

What are your Opinions on their new album ?

Favorite Answer

I can't stand when really good bands go mainstream because they're using their love of music for greed. I just don't support it at all. But I guess it's good for them.

• Dita

I used to like Muse, but I totally agree with you. Their new album Black Holes and Revelations sucks, they changed their style completely, and there's not a single song I like of that album. Their best albums: Absolution (a masterpiece) and Origin of Simmetry. One thing is for sure, even if their new album sucks, Matthew Bellamy is still a genius.

I got the CD I listened to like 4 songs and I just turned it off. I thought it was bad!!!!! I ended up giving it away. I dont know if they just sold out or if they just lost their creativity, but I dont like it. I dont think I will get another album from them anytime soon, unless they go back to the way they used to be.

No, selling out means that you give up your artistic integrity in order to sell more records. Muse never had artistic integrity.

Its alright but not as good as the first. I wouldn't call them Sell Outs though. Too harsh.

their new album is solid.

now if they sold out; no, they changed their ways of writing thats all