Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Does anyone think Muse are sell outs??

They used to be my favourite band..... an their new cd sucks!

But i do get to see them at the Big Day Out

What are your Opinions on their new album ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can't stand when really good bands go mainstream because they're using their love of music for greed. I just don't support it at all. But I guess it's good for them.

• Dita
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I used to like Muse, but I totally agree with you. Their new album Black Holes and Revelations sucks, they changed their style completely, and there's not a single song I like of that album. Their best albums: Absolution (a masterpiece) and Origin of Simmetry. One thing is for sure, even if their new album sucks, Matthew Bellamy is still a genius.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got the CD I listened to like 4 songs and I just turned it off. I thought it was bad!!!!! I ended up giving it away. I dont know if they just sold out or if they just lost their creativity, but I dont like it. I dont think I will get another album from them anytime soon, unless they go back to the way they used to be.

• 1 decade ago

No, selling out means that you give up your artistic integrity in order to sell more records. Muse never had artistic integrity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its alright but not as good as the first. I wouldn't call them Sell Outs though. Too harsh.

• 1 decade ago

their new album is solid.

now if they sold out; no, they changed their ways of writing thats all

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.