Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

i m in luv wit a guy age 17, i have never seen him n he saw my photo. i luk gud?

he tells my cousins he luvs me lots. 1nce he called n told me that he luvs another gal, then again he called and said he just said it to make me jealous. today is 10 months for r luv and still we have not met. his luv towards me is lessen, i had *** for my treatment here in dubai, he is having friends among girls, whenever i ask them if he luvs me they support him, they say yes he luvs me. they blame me if any fight between me n him, he never supports me, 1nce his best frien gave me bad word she is a girl, and he didnt bother to ask her, i told himto leave her friendship but he is not ready to leave her friendship.

Favorite Answer

At his age, and I assume you are in your teens as well, it is too early to get this messed up in relationships. Don't get too serious because there are other more important things for you both to do before going into a long-term commitment.

Enjoy the moment.

As a friend advice to you. Don't think that this guy is seriuos to you. At that age (17) woooh! his not matured yet and he don't know yet about having a seriuos relationship he only think about fan with friends and he still a puppy love.

Is there a question somewhere in that jumbled mess of letters.

Now i have a friggin headache from trying to comprehend that.

"Head on,apply directly to the forehead"

Source(s): "Head on,apply directly to the forehead" "Head on,apply directly to the forehead" "Head on,apply directly to the forehead"