Need advice?

Very personal question: The idea of being hypnotized really turns me on. It has since I was in highschool and volunteered for a stage show. I love everything about it and find it very erotic...my boyfriend says I'm a weirdo and I think he might be right. Anyone else feel that way...or should I seek counselling?

Favorite Answer

Hey, what ever tickles your pickle. If ur boyfriend is so straight and narrow, you could be miserable all your life. Love is very important in a relationship, but so is the kinky side of life.

Go ahead and get hypnotized and get over it. What's the big deal. The world is fool of weirdo's. Future leaders of some nation. God forbid. As for your boyfriend, it takes a weirdo to judge a weirdo, so if you think you need help, so does he, and you need to take him along. Have a Merry CHRISTmas and A Great New Year

P.S Maybe you both will outgrow your problem. Good Luck !!!.

Source(s): jewel-Texas

I would show caution especially when done in a stage show. It would be a good idea to get counselling and only have hypnotism done by a properly trained person.

• Brad

You should seek a partner who will accept you for your idiosyncrasies. Everybody has sexual kinks, and no amount of counseling or ignoring them will make them go away. Maybe your boyfriend will come around, but only if you communicate openly about your sexual needs and desires.

I'll go with you. I always wanted to do that too. Some say they have quit smoking using it. Be interesting to find out.

If you want to do it, then do it. Your b/f may not really understand how much you are into it. Go for it.

"You are getting very sleepy"