How many online conversations can you juggle at once--without letting the other persons know?

Favorite Answer

Only one.

• SunFun

Only one, I am very focused and intent on what I am doing. I can only talk on the phone or do a online conversation but not both at the same time. Words and interpretations are very important and crucial and very often of a sensitive or specific nature that require careful construction to get the most understandable point across. In my business words need to be legally and ethically correct as I am dealing with contracts and agreements.

I have done 6 at once but it was hard. I did mess up near the end and put the wrong response in someones chat box Then I had to explain why.

3 usually

Only two.. and not for very long.. I get distracted easily..

As a matter of fact, I was supposed to be talking to someone right now.. Oops.

• im gonna have to say about 6, or until i type a message to the wrong person talking badly about the person i accidently am sending it to....

ya, go figure

I had 6 going at one time, once.

I think the most I've ever had at once was eight...and that was while I was at work too.

Three or four, but it depends on your typing speed...that is a tell tale sign.

4 and a half