Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need help, my relationship is at stake?

my boyfirend is ignoring me because he feels as if i havent done my part in the relationship. He says that he's bored and that i treat him bad. He doenst believe me when i say i love him and he says im moody and have issues. he wants me to change...but he wont forgive me....it's like everything im saying is wrong. I told him that i will try to change and show him the love he so needs and deserves...but i dont know how to make him even talk to me.....can someone give me advice on what to tell him.....like what should I say?

yeah thanks...i will try to forget about him, since his silence means that he has decided to move on....thank you......

Favorite Answer

well its sounds to me that he's trying to get rid of you because he wont even accept your apology like jeezz you said you'll change but i dono

just talk to your man and ask him what are the things that you haven't done or he wants you to do to make it work. if you want your relationship to last, then it's easier to just compromise don't you think?? but if the things he wants you to do, is degrading as a human being and as a woman,then maybe your relationship is not worth fighting for. it all boils down to one thing: both of you should be happy and everything is equal between you and him. goodluck on that sweetie.

Sounds like he has already made up his mind,but take some time off from each other and see if that helps the situation or worsens then go from there

If you want a honest anwser he is seeing someone else and he cant make up his mind let him go save youreself now realtalk

it sounds as if you have already tried stop trying and leave him alone. aint no sense in trying to prove your love to someone who refuses to believe you.

THEN IGNORE HIM

MOVE ON

NEW BOYFRIEND

i like your hat

Please stop this. Move on he has .