Love.. complicated, answer my question?

Heh, never though about coming here and asking about thism but hey wont kill me. Well I theres this guy I really like (I just turned 17), and his 24, and all of my friends keep telling me his just way to old, and theres also my mother (sigh). We are not really going out we just like each other.. ... alot.. <.<... I don't even know what my question is but hmm any opinions?

Favorite Answer

If you like him and he is good to you and good for you then tell everyone else to f off. Age is only a number and anyone who tells you differently is a narrow minded bigot. People said the same thing about interracial relationships a few years ago.

When I was 16 I dated a 19 year old and I loved it, honestly. I don't think that its bad to do. U have to be mentally prepared for it because they are a little ahead of the game. I say if ur mature enough to deal with all the extras that go into a relationship with a older guy then go for it!

Think about your questions then u will also know the answer..

love ooohh 17 oooohh 24 ahhhhhh who knows only you!

not sure of what state you are in but there is the possibility of you being underage & him going to jail if intercourse were to happen. realistically 24 is too old for you regardless of your maturity level. listen to your friends & especially your mom. if she told you to go for what feels good you should report her to child welfare. she is giving you good advice. find some guy your own age.

Source(s): school of "i was once 17 too"

Its youre life dont let others tell you what to do in this matter its not a big age difference anyway

Do you think he is worth all the flack you're going to get from your friends and family?

age is a number.. but wait and take your time.. if its true, then it'll happen.

yes, you are right.HE IS TOO OLD!! be patient.