Chick asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Insight on Space Mountain!!PLEASE!!!!!?

my friend and i are going to go to disneyland on saturday and i really want her to go on space moutain with me.I live in california and when my house sells i am going to move to costa rica and i really want to make the best of the time i have. i really need your help PLEASE help me to convice her that its not that scary and she NEEDS to go with me!!!

Favorite Answer

Plan A: Just try to tell her it's not that scary and it's just a harmless kiddie roller coaster.

Plan B: If that doesn't work, find a little kid who is going on it/already went on it and tell her "If that kid can do it, so can you."

I am almost positive that this will work because I got my friend who is a total chicken to go on it and when we got off, she thougtht it was fun and wanted to go again!

Lead her to the ride blindfolded, then force her on before she has time to escape! Just kidding.

Tell her my 3 (yes 3 years old not a typo) year old boy has ridden it and LOVES it!!

well you only live once and trust me space mountian isn't that bad of a roller coaster... she will have fun if she just try's it.

i went on it and i eas scared but every body is diferebt so dont try to force her ny friend did that and now we are not friends now so dont force her