How many of you heard of the tiny island city Singapore?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Meee, but i couldn't tell you where it is located or anything.
- ArtoroLv 67 years ago
Latest news on Spore, 8 years after those comments.
1) The SCO... Just broke 2 NEW Guinness World Records: Largest Chinese Drum ensemble (3,300+) and Largest Chinese Orchestra performance (4,500+) , all on 28 Jun 2014 at the newly opened Spore National Sports Stadium (55,000 capacity) at Kallang Sports Hub attended by a 30,000 crowd. It was a very grand occasion attended by PM and Ministers. The 2 Awards are advance Gifts to the Nation in celebrating the 50th Anniversary in 2015......a Grand Year for Singaporean.
2) Come to Spore in 2014, Aug for the National Day Celebration, Sept for the F1 Night Race, the only one in the world and also to watch a World Class Musical Performance by world artists and the World Tennis Tournament (the 1st time in Spore). SEE YOU IN SINGAPORE, the tiny city state in the world map.
- TKLv 41 decade ago
Sure! Small island state that has world-class standards and facilities. Politically stable and well managed, no corrupted officials. Airport and national airline often voted as the best in the world. Melting pot of different cultures/races living harmoniously together. Almost everyone speaks English, Mandarin and an assortment of dialects. Clean and green city. Efficient public transportation system, including a subway system that serves most parts of the island. No drugs, no guns, low crime rate. This, plus a good reputable education system, make it great for living and bringing up kids. Modern shopping malls and varied selections of food/cuisines to go with. World-class facilities for arts and culture. Universal Studio will be there in a few years' time. .A city where everything works! Happy to be one - Singaporean :-)
- Dave StarLv 41 decade ago
Singapore? It's a Fine City.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- sngcanaryLv 51 decade ago
Singapore is far from a tiny city. It has a population of 4 1/2 million. Its a major center of business.
- 1 decade ago
Yeah, its located in the Southeast of Asia near Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore is right below Malaysia. Its a very small island indeed.
- warasouthLv 41 decade ago
Me. Singapore born and bred.
Beautiful sunny island in Southeast Asia. Closest neighbours are Malaysia and Indonesia.
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures and it shows in the cuisine. You can get authentic Chinese, Indian, Malay and Western food here easily.
Come visit! Or try www.visitsingapore.com
- 1 decade ago
Ignorant is not bliss. Learn geography or get a map to find out. Check with your tourist bureau. Better still take a flight to Singapore and learn on hand.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Yep, I have. It's near Indonesia and Malaysia. I think they even have their own national airline called Singapore Airlines. Of course, I know the names of pretty much every country in the world.
- 1 decade ago
I heard of it and I've been there.
If you're a smoker - you're done
If you'd like to have a drink - bring a lot of money
Don't chew chewing gum - against th law
Do always flush your toilet - there are controls in the public WC
Do always bring a sweater - the AC is f...reezing cold everywhere
Come with an empty suitcase - shop until you drop!Source(s): Experience