Where can I find the most accurate typing tests online? And what is a good typing speed?

On some websites, my typing speed is in the upper 50s. On other websites, my typing speed goes up to as high as the 80s. What website do you think is the most accurate? On typingtest.com, I can type around 70 or 60 wpm. Is typingtest.com accurate? It's the first website that appears on google if you search "typing test".

What is a good typing speed?

• jgbaek
    Favorite Answer

I dont know about onlines, but mavis beacon is probably the best for typing tests, I think u have to buy it, but you may be able to download like a demo from the website...sorry...I'm not positive...

• Leafy

Not sure about the website, but I do know average typing speeds.

50 is an average, 60 is pretty good, and getting into 70 and 80 is secretarial good. You're doing great!

i took a typing class once actually and they made us go on typingtest.com

You can try downloading free typing programs on download.com . I found one before that was pretty good.