Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 decade ago

What is the best site for uploading & sharing photos as a slideshow? Works quick, has creative features, etc.?

I would like to have a place where I could post photos which fade in and out, (or some other flash method) which is interesting to the viewer. I need a fairly rapid upload rate, since I don't have much time for computer work, but have quite a few photos to load. Preferably I would like to be able to present my work in different albums or topics/subjects.

I know there are many out there, photobucket, flickr, photos.yahoo, shutterfly...the list goes on and on, but I don't know the features or reputation of any of the providers.

Do you have any information you might share?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I use photobucket.com. They have a very good variety of effects that you can use on your slideshow. They also give you a url for the slideshow and for each individual photograph that you have in your album(s).

Very user friendly.

Internet radio is great. If you have internet access at work you should be able to access it. And the choices are enormous. Sometimes getting up and taking a brief walk helps. So does simple stretching. Taking deep breaths can help as well. I'm sorry you're having a rough patch at the moment. Moods can really sabotage us if we don't know how to handle them. I'm assuming that you don't experience frequent sad moods, because if you are often sad, maybe you should see a doctor. But it sounds as if you're reacting to real-life stressors. Remember HALT - never let yourself get too hungry, angry, lonely or tired. That'll help you mantain calmness better. And remember that the bad stuff passes.

Iphoto is a great way of uploading photos. this application also creates a slideshow at the click of a button.

I can't tell you the price of this as mine came on my mac book.

But good luck with whatever you choose.

• NeoArt

Pbase does this well and I have been a paying member (and bought membership for others) for about three years. It is rapid and can be password locked. You can arrange galleries easily. The cost is minimal. I think it is around $25 a year for over 300 megs.

Check out my galleries there.

I use flickr because it has a slide show mode. Some people are reluctant to release the rights to their photos, but you can restrict people use of the images as their own.

If you are looking for a website that will allow you to display your photography I use Big Black Bag. I have been very happy with them.

Easy to use.

Microsoft works sometimes has it when you buy your computer

POWERPOINT

or, try to download it from the microsoft website

Yahoo! Photos.. its fast.. easy to organize.. and you can also add some effects and captions to it.. =)