What is the best site for uploading & sharing photos as a slideshow? Works quick, has creative features, etc.?

I would like to have a place where I could post photos which fade in and out, (or some other flash method) which is interesting to the viewer. I need a fairly rapid upload rate, since I don't have much time for computer work, but have quite a few photos to load. Preferably I would like to be able to present my... show more I would like to have a place where I could post photos which fade in and out, (or some other flash method) which is interesting to the viewer. I need a fairly rapid upload rate, since I don't have much time for computer work, but have quite a few photos to load. Preferably I would like to be able to present my work in different albums or topics/subjects.

I know there are many out there, photobucket, flickr, photos.yahoo, shutterfly...the list goes on and on, but I don't know the features or reputation of any of the providers.

Do you have any information you might share?

Thank you!