Receiving' reported error (0x80042110)?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I'm guessing that's with the MSN. What you sould try is the following:
- click on retry a few times. If nothing happens, try to log on again a few minutes later (it isn't necessarily your fault).
- make sure you address and password don't have a mistake in it.
- **Make sure internet is ON on your computer.
- If non of these tips work, try restarting the computer and try logging on again.
- If it still doesn't work, and you desperately need to use your MSN, I suggest you go to http://ebuddy.com/ and log on from there. It might not always work there either, but still I hope it will work.
- Still if non of the above helps you, I suggest you try another computer.
Hope it all helped ya!
- 1 decade ago
The problem sounds to be pretty familiar... you using outlook? If so, look for a message that arrived approximately on the day when the problem started. It seems that a message can get corrupt or arrives in a hostile manner, either way you should hunt it down and remove it ;)