Cool clothes?

im looking for clothes for my 6 month old that are too cool for school. jk Ive looked at baby gap and gymboree but i want clothing that is super cute not baby cute. I hope someone does know what i mean.

Favorite Answer

I love Old Navy. They have very fashionable clothes for babies.

you can look for clothes on ebay.com

you can buy baby clothes in bulk.

I do not think people cares about super cool baby clothes. They look at the baby, not how cute the clothes are. I've bought baby clothes for my boy at thrift stores and people didn't really know the difference that we shop cheap. Kids grow out of clothes very fast.

Its kind of hard to find stuff thats not baby style. Target has super cute baby clothes. Otherwise try looking online for stuff that you like, but for babies. Hot Topic has cool stuff too. My kid (hes one year now) has an AC/DC tshirt. Check it out! Good luck

If you hate shopping why don't you get someone to go along. Like your sister since someone claims she dresses better. Get her to help you pick out some clothes. Go to your local mall they probably have the latest trends from the best clothing companies.

remember- what fits a 6 mth now will not fit him in another month. babies grow quickly, and all you'll be doing is wasting money that you could spend on food, diapers, and a future college education. go to jc penny, target, etc.

You could try looking at The Children's Place if you have one. They have pretty nice clothes there. Or what about JCPenny??

anything looks great a on baby

Try www.BlackSheepBaby.com.

Or Sophie and Lil.

Clothes that are "too cool for school" tend to be "too cool for my bank account," too, unfortunately...

online- vertbaudet, please mum-london, greggy girl, pokkados, janie and jack, cuddly couture, little fashions boutique, cute little me, 5th avenue baby, bliss living, sweet dimples, emmy and ally, random nicole, oliebollens. and for a awesome diaper bag- ju-ju-be