Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

so can i get???

okay well no pertection and he for sure didnt *** or for sure didnt get in the hole and he thought he did lol !

i didnt wanna tell him! so how likely mii get preg????

10 Answers

Relevance
  • b&g4me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

r u like 13 or something????? the way you talk is very juvenile....

• 1 decade ago

Oh God I sure hope not. By the sounds of things you still need someone to take care of you! How old are you anyway??? Don't they teach about this kind of stuff in school? Or were you too busy to listen??? maybe trying to flirt with some horny adolescent punk? Do yourself a favor and STOP!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Semen or precum can get a girl pregnant even if it's on the outside of the vagina. The risk of this is minimal...however when messing around always use protection.

• 1 decade ago

even if he nutted (lets just call it that) near your va-J-J.... :) then you can still get pregnant. Sperm can live inside the va-J-J for up to 72 hours....so if you were going to ovulate anytime soon....then its dfinalty a possibility. Really.....how old are you ElmosWorld?????you should stop while your ahead....before you become a young mother.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, if there was any bodily fluids around down there, not even necessarily in there then yes. Just breathe!!! <3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you are like 1 in million

• 1 decade ago

there is a slim possibilty but mostly not

Source(s): mom
  • 1 decade ago

he didn't "finish" and didn't find the hole? what kind of looser were you with?

• 1 decade ago

huh??????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In English please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.