Does anyone else think "The Fray" is the most amazing group ever?

Favorite Answer

They're alright but hardly the most amazing ever...

Whenever anyone uses the word "ever" in a statement like that, I cringe.

Good band for the present time? OK, probably. Will they still be talked about 30, 40, 50 years from now? Doubtful. The passage of time is one of the deciding factors. Of course, it is all completely subjective too. But see me in 40 years and tell me if you even remember who the Fray was, let alone still think that they are the best EVER. That's a tall order. The Beatles and precious few other bands are still talked about today, 40 years later, and remembered as among the best ever. A band needs to prove, with the passage of time, that they were not just the flavor of the moment.

Like the Fray?

Listen to The Less.

www.myspace.com/theless

I love the fray! They are my favorite! I just now started listening to them more! But i love them never the less!!!

Their good but not the most Amazing.

Who? Never heard of them.

Okay, now I know who they are. Nah, don't think so...just a passing fancy. They'll soon be forgotten in the fabric of time.

I just saw them in concert..And they were on Ellen DeGeneres the other day..if Ellen thinks they're awesome, I think they're awesome!

psh. yeah! my favorite song ever is how to save a life! theyre amazing!

• stacie

yea i do i love the songs Over My Head and How To Save A LIfe and i only had to hear them once to love them

No, definitely not.

There is soooo much more piano rock that is WAY better than the annoying-a.ss fray.