Does size REALLY matter?

ok i just can't this straight. people tell me it does, then even more people tell me it doesn't! does size really matter???

Favorite Answer

It all depends on the individual. I've had different sizes and it's more about the man behind it not the size. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.... Good Luck

Guys tend to go too hard and then it hurts alot more for a girl than she's enjoying it, so generally, a moderate size isn't the worst thing in the world. But just so you're not confused, guys still like to feel big , so don't tell a lover that he doesn't hit home plate.

I don't think size matters because as long as you like the person then is fine. but some people judge a book from its cover and sometimes theres nothing for you to do.

No it doesn't. Here is a site that can benefit a lot of people. No matter the size. It is all in learning about your partner.

http://www.kamasutra.com/

Not for me.To put it plainly most men I've encountered that have a big one don't know how to use it cause they think size is all that matters.But men who are average or smaller tend to put more effort into it.But really what it come down to is the emotion involved, being in love with the person is what makes sex enjoyable.

depends on how loose the girl is. i perseonally havent had a problem with my size, but a there is a difference between rediculously tiny and not being able to feel.

i mean, would u like a normal size penis (even though its not very 'appetizing' to the normal girl) or a gargantuan one that would probably hurt you (that is appetizing to a normal girl)?

I wish that people would quit telling myths that it does because it really doesn't, i've had guys of all different sizes and it wasn't how big they where it was how they moved them hips :) :) :)

If your a female it is up to you. Because every male, no matter what size we satisfy ourselfs with your help.

Depends on the person. But really, if a guy is with a her who cares about him, it doesn't really matter at all... She probably doesn't give too much thought to it, and more to the spirtual, emotion and sexual connection.

Size matters in many things. Not sure to what you are referring....